Friday, June 29, 2018

"The best week of my life!"

A WITNESS FROM TAYLOR WIGNER

This week was the best week of my life! My team is team Maymont. We went to ARC camp yesterday. It is called Camp Baker. It is for people with disabilities. They were fun and nice! I met a bunch of cool people there, too! I met someone called Chris. He is so cool and nice!

They have a talent show every Thursday for everyone. And Chris was going to sing Bruno Mars. We then met some other people like John, David and Timothy Strong. Timothy was so funny and AWESOME! He likes movies like zombies and he has a DVD player. He has a man cave, too! He also likes wrestling, too. They were all so funny and nice! I am so happy they had fun. They leave on Fridays and come back on Sundays. I had fun volunteering and I hope I can come back next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment